Implementation science looks at how to move ideas and
innovations into action.
It can help you break down the process of explaining and enacting change into steps that are evidence-based and focused on ensuring you achieve the desired outcome.
Anyone who has tried to implement change in an organization – or even in their personal lives – knows that change is really hard.
Our mission at The Center for Implementation (TCI) is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes.
Inspiring Change 2.0 is our free, self-directed mini-course that shows you how implementation science can enhance how you inspire and support change.
Inspiring Change 2.0 will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success