Get your research out!
Do you have a patient-oriented research project you’d like to share with others? The BC SUPPORT Unit offers research teams the opportunity to present a webinar on their projects.
We will provide:
- the webconferencing platform (Zoom)
- support for you in preparing for the webinar
- webinar moderation, introducing you and managing the question and answer period
- promotion of the webinar through our website, newsletter and social media
- recording the webinar for the Unit’s YouTube channel, ensuring your project gets broad reach
Want to check to see if your project is patient-oriented? Refer to this handy guide: “How Patient Oriented is your Research?”
If you’re interested in this opportunity, contact Belinda Jampoh and she’ll let you know if this is a good fit.
BC SUPPORT Unit Webinars
As part of our Training and Capacity Development activities, the BC SUPPORT Unit has hosted the below webinars: