To apply for this job please visit jobs.phsa.ca.
Temporary Full Time Position – Research Program Manager, OBGYN
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and manage the Research projects which include planning, implementation, completion and evaluation.
- Assist in the development and editing of protocols to meet scientific and ethical integrity standards.
- Oversee study documentation from application stages to approval stages and ensure that all requirements at all institutional levels are met and maintained.
- Liaise with UBC Ethics Committee to determine status of the concurrent UBC ethics approval and assist investigators in resolving related issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely data collection of required study information and maintains an audit program to achieve quality assurance.
- Assist the Director in the recruitment of staff and students through methods such as identifying vacancies, interviewing internal and external applicants, hiring decisions and processing required documentation.
- Train and manage designated staff, establishing clear definitions of responsibility for each employee, reviewing workload assignments, and adjusting schedules according to workload to ensure levels meet operational requirements. Ensure all job descriptions within area of responsibility clarify and delineate position expectations. Work with both PHSA and UBC to achieve this accountability.