Please apply for this position on the Northern Health Careers site.
(Permanent Full-time), Northern Health
Department: NH PHC Evaluation
Reports to: Lead, Research & Evaluation
Region: North Interior
Work Site/Location: Corporate Office/Prince George
Permanent Full-Time, Non-Contract
Monday to Friday / 08:00 to 16:00
Days off: Sun, Sat, STAT
Start Date/ Duration: AVAILABLE ASAP / PERMANENT
EXCLUDED COMPETITION #:EXC-EXC-21-5515550E
The Specialist, Evaluation supports the development and implementation of evaluation strategies and activities that will inform decision making in the Health Authority. This role will focus on supporting evaluation in all Primary Care settings inclusive of Virtual Care, Specialist Care, Mental Health and Substance Use and other areas that may be identified.
Education and Experience
- Graduate level education in health, evaluation or social sciences;
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in conducting evaluations, performance monitoring or quality improvement initiatives; - Experience in health care settings, community development and project management;
- Experience with evaluation in primary care and/or virtual care settings;
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge about and experience with evaluation theories and approaches an asset.
- Knowledge and ability to perform qualitative and quantitative data collection and analyses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including facilitation and negotiation skills and knowledge transfer and exchange.
- Ability to effectively present and clarify requirements, expectations, ideas and concepts to health professionals, public and participants in care innovations.
Apply here by 09:00 PT on SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 - Late applications will not be accepted.